Schedule at a Glance
- Sunday, September 11: AAMVA Board of Directors' Meeting
- Monday, September 12: AAMVA Board of Directors' Meeting
- Tuesday, September 13: Opening Session and Annual Membership Meeting; Exhibit Hall open, sessions on CDL, mDL, and e-titling; QuickConnect for Regions 1 and 2; peer-to-peer roundtables for Regions 3 and 4; LE Peer-to-Peer Roundtable; safety and leadership keynote; Chairs’ Welcome Reception
- Wednesday, September 14: Exhibit Hall open; sessions on customer service innovations, fraud, automated vehicles, impaired driving enforcement, workforce management, root cause analysis of LE crises, out-of-state driver violation processing; QuickConnect for Regions 3 and 4; peer-to-peer roundtables for Regions 1 and 2; U.S. DOT representative general session; Chief Administrators Meeting; Jurisdiction Member Information Exchange; Associate Member Town Hall
- Thursday, September 15: Traditional Past Chairs' Breakfast; sessions on LE research trends, mDL digital trust service, sustainability initiatives, partnership with highway safety offices, regulating entities doing interstate commerce, contact centers; Awards Luncheon; immersive learning experiences; Maryland State Reception and Banquet
See the full schedule for each day.