Associate membership in AAMVA provides the opportunity to collaborate with numerous groups and organizations striving toward the goals of safety and security.
Associate membership categories are:
- Category 1: Associations, not-for-profits, educational institutions, Indian Nations, and governments other than the U.S., Canada, and Mexico
- Category 2: Business organizations
- Local Government and Law Enforcement: Local governmental units and law enforcement units of the U.S., Canada, and the Mexican Federal Governments
- Federal: Federal governmental units of the U.S.
Associate members are an integral part of our organization. They offer products and services for the motor vehicle industry and their subject matter expertise contributes to numerous initiatives that support highway safety.
View our current associate members.
Associate membership in AAMVA includes the following benefits:
- Access to our members-only directory
- Discounted registration fees for meetings, conferences, and other educational events
- Member rates for advertisements, sponsorships, and exhibition space
- Complimentary subscriptions to AAMVA's publications, such as MOVE Magazine, TWIR (The Week in Review), and Regional News
- Access to associate member webinars
Associate Member Dues
|Local Government and Law Enforcement||$825|
To apply for associate membership with AAMVA, please complete our application form.
For questions or more information about associate membership, please contact us and select Associate Membership from the drop-down menu of subjects.